DSV has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales department. This role offers you great development & exciting career opportunities. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic & committed. We offer a supported apprenticeship programme with on-site training & guidance from an external provider leading to a National recognised qualification.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Hourly salary of £5.50 (for the first 6 months) moving up to £6.00 thereafter.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Respond to customer queries giving accurate quotes in a timely manner using preferred DSV tools, building strong relationships with customers, ensuring we meet their requirements and expectations.
- Respond to customer queries giving accurate quotes in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate to Sales Executives potential sales opportunities for follow up, this can include arranging appointments for visit by the relevant Sales Executive
- Targeted communication on all DSV services to new and existing customers
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner with DSV's partners and the operational department
- Respond to queries raised by partners within set time scales as required by departmental and company requirements
- Offer cover for other spot quote colleagues during times of sickness and holidays
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general email queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This apprenticeship will be delivered in the workplace. You will have a dedicated assessor who will provide guidance and monitor progress throughout. You will have access to an online portfolio to allow you to monitor your progress and log work completed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.