Business Administration Apprenticeship DENBY & CO SOLICITORS LTD
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to work in our busy office in a junior role. The successful candidate will support our existing administration department.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greeting clients
- Answering calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Working on Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Maintaining electronic records
- Making appointments for clients and managing diaries
- Ad-hoc administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Relevant training will be provided through Furness College, Barrow-in-Furness
- Subject to attending an Apprenticeship Interview with Furness College, Barrow-in-Furness
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C/4 (or equivalent) and two other GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications at C/4
- Functional Skills may be required if entry requirements not met
- The Apprenticeship entails one day release per week at Furness College, Barrow-in-Furness
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Qualification in Business Administration Level 3 (A Level)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent MATHS (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.