An opportunity has become available at Rompa to assist the international team with the administration duties and to deliver excellent customer service.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing orders, quotations & proforma invoices
- Generating commercial invoices
- Updating & maintaining the International Back Order Shipment Schedule
- Producing quotations for international sensory room designs
- Liaising with internal departments to obtain information regarding queries received from international customers (eg pricing/stock /delivery)
- Processing all international returns paperwork
- Generating tickets for technical support through 'Spice Works'
- Other shared duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There would be potential to progress to Level 4, and working within other departments. Offer of permanent contract for the right candidate upon successful completion of their apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
01246 500 500
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.