Office Administrator Apprentice THUNDERBOLT DIGITAL LIMITED
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at our Digital Marketing Agency. We are looking for an office admin Apprentice to join our team. Are you looking to start your career within a supportive Surrey based company? If you’re interested in growing within the digital media industry, and want to learn on the job, we want to hear from you!
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
There will be a quarterly pay review.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We’re looking to expand and bring onboard a hungry business savvy individual who is ready to kick start their career!
- Your apprenticeship will begin working on real projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicating with different areas of the business via email and in meetings.
- Learning on the job in a 1 to 1 apprenticeship style role alongside a mentor with ample experience in the industry to support your growth.
- Providing administrative support across the team - Responding to emails, answering calls.
- Supporting with projects.
- Supporting team plans within your business area.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 business administration apprenticeship standard.
Remote delivery, 15 month duration with 12 months of the learning period and 3 months end point assessment with an external provider.
Level 2 maths and english functional skills if required .
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-8) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.