We are a Hair and Beauty Salon in Stockton Heath, with a main focus and core value of helping improve our customers and teams well-being. If you are keen to start your already existing or non existing hairdressing career, be part of a supportive and positive team.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
31 Aug 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be constantly learning on the job
- Potential to build an establishment on the shop floor whilst training
- General in salon cleaning duties, helping the team and bring on hand to assist
- Social media content creating (we like creativity and positivity for this!)
- Drink serving and general customer assistance
- Bill taking / Stock taking
- Dedicated training days
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will be working towards Level 2 Hair Professional with day release at Warrington & Vale Royal College - Warrington Campus.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Job opportunities are available after Apprenticeship following a successful completion subject to job availability and the Apprentices commitment and overall performance over the Training Period.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.