Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship LITTLE RAINBOW NURSERY LIMITED
An opportunity has arisen at Little Rainbow Nursery for the chance to kickstart or continue your career in Childcare. They are open to meet candidates of any level of experience. The successful applicant will work alongside experienced professionals, who will provide training and guidance during your apprenticeship. If interested, apply now!
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure that health and safety policies are implemented at the nursery at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and security of the nursery premises
- To be responsible for providing a high standard of care and education, this meets the
requirements of the Children Act and OFSTED inspections
- To work as part of a staff team in providing a smooth-running and harmonious atmosphere in the nursery and in accordance with Little Rainbow Nursery policies
- To keep a daily attendance register of staff and children
- To ensure that records are available at all times
- To arrive on time to prepare the day’s activities and set up equipment before the children arrive and to clear up after the children and parents leave
- To be fully involved in the children’s play, nurturing the children’s own creative potential through the activities offered
- To carry out other duties relevant to the job as directed by the Nursery Manager or Deputy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.