Early Years Level 2 Apprenticeship STEPPING STONES NURSERIES LIMITED
Perfect opportunity to start your early years career with Stepping Stones at Stockton Heath. Join a supportive company who nurtures and supports its apprentices to achieve their apprenticeships.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contribute to a high standard of all areas of learning & developmental care for all children in the nursery
- To promote support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can access continuous provision, play, learn and develop.
- To comply with all SSG policies and procedures
- To contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Level 2 Apprenticeship, Standard
Training on the job
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression once completed apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
About the employer
STEPPING STONES NURSERIES LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.