Revive Skin and Hair is recruiting a Hairdressing Apprentice to join their successful team based in Altrincham, Manchester. Train to become a fully qualified stylist in an excellent hair and beauty salon.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
· Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
· Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
· Greeting clients
· Assisting stylists on the salon floor
· Making refreshments
· Off the job training from the salon
· Keeping the salon presentable and tidy
· Rinsing colour and applying treatments
· Booking appointments
· Client consultation
· Building a client base
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
· Hair Professional Standard Level 2 qualification with a bespoke training plan
· Academy training at our modern state of the art Academy base in Manchester City Centre
· Functional Skills maths (if GCSE or equivalent A*-C (9-4) is not already achieved
· Functional Skills English (if GCSE or equivalent A*-C (9-4) is not already achieved
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
· Permanent job at the salon
· Progression on to Level 3 Advanced and Creative Professional
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EVOLVE ACADEMY LTD
0161 820 2015
Level 2 (GCSE)