Mowbray Accounting based on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield are looking for an apprentice Office Book Keeper to join their team of three people. For the successful candidate there is a career advancement and training structure in place within the organisation that offers eventual advancement to a relevant qualification.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reporting to the Director, day to day duties will include:
- Inputting invoices and receipts from clients into Sage or VAT Accounting.
- Learning other online accounting systems, e.g. Zero, QuickBooks to help develop a well-rounded Accountant.
- Assisting other members of staff with their work flow requirements.
- General office administration.
- Answering the telephone.
- Filing and scanning duties.
- Managing client enquiries.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship standard Accounts and Finance Assistant Level 2
- AAT Level 2
- City Campus
- Day release, 1 day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working with a supportive team helping you to achieve your goals of becoming a qualified accountant.
- The potential of full time employment on completion of the qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/9-4) Essential
About the employer
MOWBRAY ACCOUNTING LIMITED
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)