Business Administration Apprentice OLDGATE TRUSTEES LIMITED
Oldgate Trustees are looking to take on a business administration apprentice to join their team based in Morpeth. If you are interested in developing your skills within this sector, why not apply and kickstart your career today!
Closing date: 09 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Opening client files on the LEAP legal system
- Checking client identification for money laundering regulations
- Opening paper client files
- General filing and file maintenance
- Organising post
- Answering phone when confident
- Formatting documents
- Updating linkedin when/if confident
- General marketing assistance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a level 3 business administration qualification at the end of the apprenticeship.
- The training for the apprenticeship will be delivered using a blended approach (e.g. virtual and face-to-face), you will not be required to attend college one day per week.
- You will be allocated an assessor who will meet with you every 4-6 weeks to carry out tasks and support with your progession.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is potential to be kept on full-time upon successful completeion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
About the employer
OLDGATE TRUSTEES LIMITED
PROFOUND SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.