Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Light Vehicle Apprenticeship Level 3 HALFORDS AUTOCENTRES LIMITED
The Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Advanced Apprenticeship will provide you with a specialist set of skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work competently as a technician in the automotive industry.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be required to attend City College on a day release basis to enhance your skill set.
- Full Servicing
- Changing tyres
- Oil Changes
- Learn all skills required to become a motor vehicle maintenance and repair and servicing technician
- Learn all the attitudes and behaviours needed to become a qualified light vehicle technician
- Ensure general cleanliness and maintenance of workshop
- Any duties as required by your supervisor/manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will undertake day release at City College Southampton for 36 months.
You will receive regular visits from a qualified assessor to help develop your skills and knowledge.
• Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship
• Day release model at this college– 1 day in college & 4 days working in the garage
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed your apprenticeship, you will continue to learn and develop your skills to enable you to complete more complex duties/tasks as required.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HALFORDS AUTOCENTRES LIMITED
SOUTHAMPTON CITY COLLEGE
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.