Digital Marketing Apprentice Level 3 HWL TRADE FRAMES LIMITED
HWL Windows Group are a leading supply only manufacturer of high-quality casement windows and doors, aluminium products, and doors. Our HQ is based in Leeds, but we deliver around the UK. We strive for providing excellent customer service, and high-quality products.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Salary could potentially increase dependent on age/skill set.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career within Digital Marketing with a market-leading manufacturer based in Leeds. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you’ll be an integral part of a growing team. The role has amazing progression with full training and support provided throughout your apprenticeship, whilst gaining a nationally recognised NVQ Level 3 qualification. You will receive one-to-one support and mentoring to gain practical knowledge and training on all major digital and social media platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting with paid and organic campaigns.
- Helping with the creation of these and tracking their progress – this includes Google ad campaigns and Facebook ads; including A/B split testing, Facebook Pixels and lead generation ads.
- Increasing brand awareness through social media – posting regularly for three companies across a multitude of platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).Updating the company website – updating opening times, publishing new pages if we release a new product etc.
- Reporting on campaign progress and using analytics to calculate the performance of each and suggest changes to help better the performance in the future.
- Creating and running email campaigns – keeping our existing customers up to date with any changes within the industry (such as building regs change), updating customers with our current lead times etc.
- Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge Good written and verbal communication skills Organised and methodical.
- Highly motivated.
- Great work ethic.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Have at least 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English Hours & Benefits.
- Onsite parking Annual leave
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- We will support and coach the apprentice through the apprenticeship Standard.
- We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care.
- We will carry out the skills development workshop days off site.
- We will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the standard.
- We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end point assessment.
- Other off the job training will be monitored through the one file, Practical training, shadowing, mentoring, industry visits.
- Learning support and time spent writing assessments/assignments will also be coached and monitored.
- The Apprenticeship is all Work Based Learning.
- The Apprentice will acheive a Level 3 NVQ on completion of this apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Apprentice could progress to
- Full time role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.