Early Years Educator Apprenticeship HAMPSTEAD BABY CARE LTD
•Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. •You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years •Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months •This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Willing to pay £6 per hour
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5.
- Completing a variety of day to day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for.
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery.
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector.
- Training will take place in the workplace.
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for :
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)