IT Technician Apprentice (Cache4 IT Solutions) Cache4 IT Solutions
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Technician Apprentice with Cache4 IT Solutions, a computer support company based in Carlisle.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Obtain accurate information from clients regarding their issue.
- Work on and resolve Helpdesk tickets and ticket requests.
- Split issues that have several elements onto individual support tickets.
- Escalate tickets that require Senior Helpdesk Technician support.
- Ensure that tickets are kept live throughout the process.
- Document in detail steps taken for every Helpdesk ticket.
- Ensure client documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Communicate to the client the status of their ticket every step of the way, notifying them of any changes or outages related to their issue.
- Provide the client with basic remote troubleshooting.
- Follow the schedule provided by the senior helpdesk technician.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures SOPs for daily and weekly recurring tasks.
- Follow all company security procedures and be vigilant regarding security issues.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes and Customer Services
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.