Forklift Driver Apprentice LONGWATER (SOUTH EAST) LIMITED
This role is for a fork lift driver working in our Builders Merchant Yard, based in Newmarket. Full time, permanent position. This could be the first run of your career in the Builders Merchant Industry. There are many directions that this role can take you if you are interested in working your way up. No experience necessary.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
£10,630.10 to £20,995.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Loading and Unloading our HGV and suppliers.
- Picking and checking customers orders.
- Keeping our yard clean and tidy.
- Serving customers.
- Checking deliveries in are accurate.
- Working outdoors all year round.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply chain Warehousing operator
- The training will be at Cambridge Regional College Cambridge, one day a week or as required.
- Projects will also be arranged in work.
- Liscence to drive a counter balance fork lift.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This Apprentiship will equip you with the skills to be a fork lift driver in our busy yard as well as serving cusomers.
Depending on your own ambitions and strengths, the next step of this role could be into Lorry Driver, Sales, Administration and/or Management. In fact all of the Managers/ Directors in this company have worked their way up from this very role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.