We are looking for a Business Analyst Apprentice to join our IT team in this exciting newly created role due to our business growth. The role will be attending college 1 day per week and working in our business 4 days per week.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Discretionary bonus, life insurance, private medical insurance, pension, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will;
- Input and process data
- Attend team meetings
- Review data and information
- Working on ad hoc data / business intelligence projects
- Liaise with colleagues at all levels of the wider business as experience develops
- They will be involved in investigating and analysing business processes, understanding data and business information needs, and documenting requirements for digital and business change solutions
- Be willing to learn to use Business Intelligence platforms (PowerBi)
- Run schedule tasks in line with agreed timeframes
This list is not exhaustive. Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will achieve Data Technicial Level 3. They will do their training at Chichester College or another suitable college running the same course. The training will be one day per week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the apprenticeship the individual will progress to a Business Analyst role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CHICHESTER COLLEGE GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.