Apprentice Administrator (Data Team) DIOCESE OF SOUTHWELL AND NOTTINGHAM MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
Applications for post are welcomed for people at all stages in their career. The highest value is placed on its people and we have a strong commitment to staff development and training. Join us as an added member of our administration team.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The postholder will work in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge which will assist the apprentice to complete their qualification to secure future employment and to progress in their career. To work closely with the Data Manager to support our aim to drive forward continuous improvements and to raise standards. To assist in maintaining the student assessment and reporting systems, records and to produce data and reports. To provide all-round administrative support, in the areas below, to gain an overall insight into the varied and typical administrative roles at the Academy and, with support, ensure that an efficient and effective service is provided to all stakeholders at all times.
General responsibilities :
• To undertake a training and development programme leading to a qualification in Business Administration as part of the apprenticeship.
• To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, copyright and other legislation reporting any concerns to the line manager.
• To support the Data Manager in the maintenance of the school’s management information systems, maintaining accurate and up to date records.
• To assist the Data Manager in the production of student reports and exporting data in accordance with deadlines.
• To undergo any training required in-order to perform duties effectively.
• To maintain good general knowledge of the Academy’s systems in-order to carry out duties effectively.
• Assist with the assessment and reporting process ensuring deadlines are met.
• Assist with exam and mock exam processes.
• Assist with census collection.
• Assist with organising cover for absent staff.
• Support the Data Manager in keeping up to date registers, such as for Free School Meals, SEND, Pupil Premium etc.
• To present new ideas and contribute towards continuous improvement at the Academy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator at level 3, including Functional Skills if required.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession. You will experience a blended learning model, with workplace delivery and some attendance at college. You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship, it is hoped that you will continue to progress your career within the academy with many different career paths for you to explore.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 / A-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DIOCESE OF SOUTHWELL AND NOTTINGHAM MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.