The successful candidate will be part of our successful commercial team. They will report to the Commercial Director and work with the account executives and account handlers on all of Vizions commercial insurance clients.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
15000-18000 Starting wage, depending on experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Oct 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Data Entry and maintenance of computer records
- Liaising with insurers
- Liaising with clients
- Participating in credit control
- Learning the commercial products
- Creation and use of excel spreadsheets
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Preparing invoices
- Preparing client documentation including renewal reports
- Scanning documents
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Liaising with our Partners (AR’s)
- Completing annual mandatory CPD
- Sorting the post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Standard Programme consists of the following:
- Level 3 CII Certificate in Insurance
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress into full-time position upon completion of this apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.