Business Administration Apprentice North East Futures UTC
We are seeking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to work at North East Futures UTC. You will have the opportunity to carry out a wide range of administration duties in a school environment and become part of the business support team. We offer support and training to prepare you for a successful career.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide general administration support to North East Futures UTC.
- Provide frontline contact and reception support answering and dealing with telephone calls and dealing with visitors.
- Use of school Management Information Systems.
- Provide administration support to the school office.
- Provide administration support for various event programmes including parent and awards evenings.
- Prepare bulk emails and texts using our communication systems.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprenticeship will commence on 5 September 2022 and will require you to work term time only plus 10 days.
- You will study for a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship.
- The apprenticeship is for 18 months and will be supported by mentors from Tyne Coast College.
- You will receive 20% off the job time to complete your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified there are opportunities to work in a number of business support staff roles including Administration Assistant, Administration Officer, Data, Exams or Finance roles both within schools or in other organisations.
- Tyne Coast Academy Trust is an expanding Multi Academy Trust so there will be employment opportunities at schools across the MAT.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TYNE COAST COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.