OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT APPRENTICE CARE ANGELS HOMECARE LIMITED
An office administrator to support the Registered Manager over the full range of reception, administrative, clerical, and external liaison functions
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
16 Aug 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Administration Assistant is directly accountable to and supervised by the Registered Manager.
• The Administration Assistant will also take instructions on financial matters from the
• The Administration Assistant is not required to supervise other members of staff within the company.
• The Administration Assistant will be expected to demonstrate an empathy and understanding for older people, and to adopt a friendly approach with residents and relatives, but must maintain a professional approach at all times. They should not become involved in the direct care of residents or in clinical matters, except for assisting when requested with basic administrative functions.
In addition to the above, there are some general requirements that apply to all jobs in the company:
• Take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults, and follow the company’s whistle blowing policy as required.
• Participation in staff meetings
• Participation in training activities
• Participation in staff supervision and personal development review
• Participation in quality assurance systems
• All duties must be carried out to comply with: -
· Notification of accidents and other health and safety requirements
· Statutory legislation in particular the health and hygiene regulations
· Nationally and locally agreed codes of good practice
· Fire precautions
· o Equal opportunity and the Trust’s anti-discriminatory policy.
Assist the Manager and other senior staff with a wide range of administrative processes and functions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 (A-Level equivalent)
Four days per week plus 20% off-the-job training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.