Exciting opportunity to start your career in business administration working within an office environment.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working as part of a team within the Competency Evaluation department providing support to CQMS’ Clients and their suppliers to ensure suitable SSIP certification is in place and records available and up to date for Client access 24/7.
- Undertake reception duties; greeting clients, postman, telephone.
- Mail in/mail out including relevant logs.
- General office tasks including purchasing office consumables.
- Collate and bind documentation.
- Support Quality Manager with company ISO9001 standards and associated reports.
- Liaise with clients and staff at all levels building positive relationships and challenge team members.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business administrator (level 3) - equivalent to A Level
- Based within our Grantham offices
- Training provided via Grantham College (one day per week, day release)
- Further on-the-job training provided
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.