You will be working as a Financial Services Administrator and will work with a small team to become an integral part of the company. Career progression available for dynamic, confident and totally ethical candidate.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The long term ambition for this role is for the candidate to progress into a Paraplanning role. The initial role will be to learn all the ins and outs of being a successful paraplanner by starting with learning administration procedures and working up, so you understand the business processes from the beginning to completion.
The role will include:
- Answering the phone
- Maintaining the database
- Completing client application forms with them, submitting and processing.
- Progressing on to help adviser with researching and analysing products, writing letters, reports and processing more complex business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As well as on the job training, you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards R01 via the CII.
This will include:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- CII R01 - Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII R01 study book and exam entry
- Fortnightly workshops for the R01 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Dependent on previous experience and quickness in learning. To become fully qualified paraplanner (approx. 2-2.5 years) and progress to adviser (2-3 years) and long term, become member of management team. Throughout you will be provided with support to obtain your necessary qualifications and given on the job training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 or more (Grade C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)