This is an exciting opportunity to join a team in a stunning setting to work closely supporting children aged 0-5 years. You will be good natured and focused on delivering excellent standards of care and education with a natural ability to work as part of a team. We are looking for an apprentice to join our team to start as soon as possible.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily duties will include:
- Creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Over the course of 18 months, you will study units such as health & safety in a childcare setting, holistic child development, safeguarding in a childcare setting, child development, communication with children, purposeful play and educational programmes, supporting children with special educational needs, collaborative working in early years childcare and wellbeing principles for children (these modules may differ).
Upon successful completion, the apprentice will obtain a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification and a Level 3 TQUK Early Years Diploma.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be the potential of a full time job.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WOODSTOCK HOUSE DAY NURSERY LIMITED
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.