Business Administration Apprentice EBSCO INTERNATIONAL INC.
Based within our Didcot office the Business Administration Apprentice will work with our Purchasing, Customer Service, Accounts and Warehouse teams to develop an excellent grounding in business.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitoring of mailboxes for customer claims or cancellations, price and availability queries
- Producing weekly reports to enable monitoring of orders not recorded in the system
- Liaising with colleagues from various teams on orders and updates both within the UK and worldwide
- Chasing open purchase orders and updating systems as necessary
- Answering customer queries or redirecting to relevant colleague
- Maintaining accurate stock information
- Maintenance of comprehensive supplier and item master file database
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 15 months practical training period, plus 3 months for End Point Assessment
- Work-based training with your employer
- 10 days Business Professionals training at college
- Approximately 12 on-site assessment visits per year
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
- Off the job training will count for at least 20% of an apprentice’s time at work
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
End Point Assessment:
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project/improvement presentation
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role may become permanent for the right candidate with lots of potential for future career progression and personal development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ABINGDON AND WITNEY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)