Looking to launch an exciting career in international supply chain? Keen to get exposure to all aspects of FMCG operations and logistics? Happy to work in a small team with maximum ownership and impact, while competing against the Goliaths in the industry? Known as being someone your friends can rely on?
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
26 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the team in making sure our customers receive orders as specified.
- Creating delivery instructions for our warehouses & logistics partners, informing them of specific customer requirements where needed.
- Ensuring systems are updated following successful deliveries, follow up with partners and customers in case of delays.
- Providing support during our month end process, ensuring stock levels on our system are matching stock available in the supply chain network.
- Any many more elements as needed in our fast moving small team!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working with our training partner, apprentices with study for the Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner Apprenticeship, The structured training include both classroom at the Supply Chain Academy in Upminster Court and onsite training with real work assignments based on real organisational issues, 2 days every month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As a young, fast-growing business there is plenty of opportunities to explore for the right individual who has a positive, can-do attitude with everything.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
OPPO BROTHERS LIMITED
CP TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Supply chain practitioner (fast moving consumer good) (previously Operator Manager)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.