Marketing Executive Apprentice (Caudwell Children) Caudwell Children
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice with Caudwell Children, a non-profit organisation based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
25 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Media Appeals – liaise with Family Ambassadors by telephone and email to administer the scheme.
- Media – scope out and make contact with relevant media contacts and online influencers who can support our causes.
- Case Studies – liaise with families by telephone and email to gather photo, videos and quotes for each service.
- Research – to conduct online research into community groups and Facebook groups that the charity can join and network within order to promote its services to relevant audiences.
- Database Management – supporting the maintenance of the stakeholder database in the Campaign Monitor email system and the Raiser’s Edge CRM system to ensure that they are accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date. This includes manually cleansing the contact data for donors, supporters and fundraisers.
- Uphold the principles and practice of customer care and continuous improvement.
- At all times to afford service users, colleagues and stakeholders the dignity and respect to which they are entitled with full regard to the organisations Equality and Diversity Policy.
- Confidentiality and data protection regarding all personal information and Caudwell Children activities must be maintained at all times (both in and out of working hours) in accordance with professional codes of conduct and relevant legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
- Have an awareness of relevant health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of anyone else whom your acts and omissions may affect and maintain a professional and hygienic personal appearance at all times.
- Ensure maintenance and security of physical, financial and information resources, where applicable.
- Effectively maximise all resources available in the course of your duties, minimising waste and working within budgets.
- Adhere to all Caudwell Children policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate commitment to Caudwell Children’s mission, vision and values.
- On occasion and when necessary, work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Willingness to travel in order to meet the needs of the post.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.