We are a friendly bunch here at Talstaff Recruitment; this role will be working with 2 Talstaff colleagues at our customer’s site where we have built a long-lasting trusted relationship. We are big on learning and will provide you with all the support you need to learn, complete your apprenticeship, and to be successful in your career.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£11,440 for full time 37.5 hours per week, £9,152 for 30 hours per week.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Answering a high volume of calls in a professional and friendly manner, directing elsewhere if necessary
· Ensuring a good supply of application packs at all times, printing 10 warehouse and 10 driver packs each Monday as a minimum
· Run registration events for warehouse and drivers, usually on Wednesdays and Thursdays
· Meet and greet job candidates, providing a positive image of both Talstaff and Londis
· Support candidates with any queries they have in order to complete the application pack
· Book warehouse candidates onto next available inductions
· Liaise with the on-site Talstaff team to meet with drivers once they have completed their paperwork
· Inputting packs onto computer system, ensuring it is fully complete and compliant and chasing any outstanding documents before we place the candidate out to work
· Completing licence checks for driver candidates (always before they get into a vehicle)
· Completing licence checks every 3 months for all existing drivers
· Administer the Londis 6 months license checks (getting new copies of 3 cards and doing all license checks for all drivers, ensuring policies are signed)
· Posting job adverts using online job boards
· Responding to applications for warehouse staff, ensuring that all candidates are in the calendar
· Producing the weekly compliance report, ensuring accuracy of data
· Responding to emails from candidates, customers, and colleagues in a prompt and professional manner
· Providing daily updates to provide visibility to the team on progress and priorities
· Completing the necessary tasks and assignments required to complete an apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
To successfully complete this apprenticeship the learner will need to complete one level 2 knowledge qualification and one level 2 competency qualification as listed below: Knowledge: Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing ALSO Functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You can go on to a career in recruitment, either in-house or agency (as we are at Talstaff).
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DERBY BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.