We are looking for an apprentice to work in our busy warehouse in Rowley Regis. The successful candidate will be given training in all aspects of the job including Distribution, Warehousing and Storage.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2022
Forklift training after trial period
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Sep 2022
25 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To pick, pack and despatch customer orders correctly
- To receive goods inwards, check and locate correctly
- Labelling & racking incoming stock
- Using machinery such as saw and guillotines
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To be communicative between Team Leaders/Supervisors
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To perform any reasonable request from Team Leaders/Supervisors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain warehouse
20% off the job training, No release days all training will be done on site
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Functional Skills English (if required)
Functional Skills maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible Employment with the Company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)