Apprentice Administration Support MULTICARE ELECTRONICS LTD
Multicare Electronics are an electronics service centre. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of our continual growth working closely in a team to maintain excellent customer service to our customers and global manufacturers we represent.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a first point of contact for most of our customers, existing and new main responsibilities will include: ·
- Inbound/outbound emails ·
- Creating new RMA/jobs on our system ·
- Completing RMAs/jobs ·
- Dealing with incoming/outbound phone calls ·
- Parts ordering ·
- Running reports on weekly, monthly basis ·
- Generating shipping labels ·
- Stock checking, workshop tools, stationary, consumable replenishing (ordering)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
A Level 2 Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace where you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job.
An Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you on a regular basis to complete your college work.
Units of study
● Understanding the organisation
● Meeting regulations and legislation
● Systems and resources
● Product and service knowledge
● Influencing skills
● Personal organisation
● Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
● Developing self
● Being open to feedback
● Team working Functional Skills qualifications:
Level 1 Functional Skill in English
Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths Level 1
Functional Skill in ICT + Employment Rights and Responsibilities + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full-time employment following successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MULTICARE ELECTRONICS LTD
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.