Level 2 Early Years Apprentice HASSOCKMOOR CHILDCARE & OUT OF SCHOOL CLUB
Are you energetic, keen and love working with young children? You could be just the person we are looking for. We need a new member of staff and want an apprentice to train and work with us to provide supportive and committed care to our children.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
25 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be an integral part of the team and will play a key role in assisting the children to learn and develop. We are very passionate about enabling children to learn through play and engaging their minds in new and exciting ways.
- Setting up and carrying out activities with children
- Preparing snacks
- Assisting with personal care
- Helping with the day to day running of the nursery
- Building relationships with parents/carers
- Enabling children to learn through different methods
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- End Point Assessment – Knowledge Test and Professional Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent career prospects upon successful completion, progression on to the Advanced Apprenticeship Early Years Educator.
We have a great history of working with apprentices within our business, most have progressed on to a higher-level apprenticeship or into a full-time role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HASSOCKMOOR CHILDCARE & OUT OF SCHOOL CLUB
SOMERSET SKILLS & LEARNING CIC
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)