Business Administrator Apprentice READING DAYCARE LIMITED
Are you seeking a career in Business and Admin? This large and well-respected Educational Day Nursery is seeking an enthusiastic and helpful administration apprentice to help with all elements of office life. This is a great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the day-to-day financial operations within the nursery and meet occupancy and financial objectives. Tasks could include: data entry, handling invoices, assisting with payroll, banking
- Communication with parents, staff and outside agencies.
- Maintain Children’s records on NMS, Tapestry, and add/remove users from the Fingerprint and Face scan systems.
- Implement Company Policies and Procedures including attendance at meetings, implementing the company equal opportunities policy, preparation of reports and any other duties as required.
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Photocopying and scanning.
- Maintain nursery documents in an organised way.
- Support the Nursery Manager and other staff in their duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Dickory Docks Educational Nursery are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.