Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship HAZEL DENE CHILDCARE LTD
If you love working with children then we want to hear from you! You will work as part of the Hazel Dene Childcare Ltd. team contributing to the provision and delivery of high-quality services for families and children ages 2-11 years.
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
25 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a caring candidate to join our childcare team to provide a safe and happy environment for children to learn. The successful candidate will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude. They will also need to be caring, friendly and have a ‘can do’ attitude. Daily duties will include;
- Arranging activities for the children.
- Be involved in the day to day running of the nursery.
- Running breakfast club.
- Keeping the nursery clean and tidy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required - if not required, Maths and English upskill will still be provided but you do not need to sit an exam.
- Preparation for End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of permanent employment and going on to complete further qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C and above) Desired
About the employer
EAST DURHAM COLLEGE
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.