Customer Service Specialist Apprentice AURORA LASER CLINIC LTD
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to undertake a Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship with a well-established and successful cosmetic laser clinic in Beeston, Nottingham. Excellent progression opportunities are available with this being the view to the beginning of a successful career within the business.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice you will undertake training to develop and learn to conduct the following core duties:
1. Business Administration
· Answering telephone calls
· Responding to e-mails
· Record keeping
· Update treatment records
· Greeting and making clients and visitors welcome
2. New Business Support
· Contacting and re-contacting potential and the existing clients
· Promote the sale of services to potential and the existing clients
· Promote the sale of products to potential and the existing clients
3. Marketing and Event Organisation
· Distribute leaflets
· Attend events and help to represent Aurora Laser Clinic
· Organise events in Colleges and Universities
· Gather and organise competitive information
4. General Administration
· Making tea/coffee for Clients and partners
· Opening and closing the clinic when required
· Cleaning the clinic in accordance with the routine schedule
· Help keep the Clinic tidy
5. Laser Treatment
· Assisting the Laser Practitioner with laser treatment
· Carrying out laser treatment under full supervision
· Carrying out routine laser equipment and the Zimmer cooling system maintenance
· Preparing the treatment room before each treatment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will complete a Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship standard: -
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths – if applicable
Functional Skills Level 2 in English – if applicable
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place during the 18 months of the Apprenticeship. The Apprentice will complete a minimum 20% off the job training during the Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent progression available within the company. The successful applicant will undertake more responsibilities as the Apprenticeship develops with a strong view to securing permanent employment on completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or equivalent) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Beauty Therapy (Grade Pass) Desired
About the employer
MILLBROOK MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.