Business Administration Apprenticeship within Automotive Industry SVA Car Lamps & Body Panels
We are currently looking for an admin assistant for our Wembley branch. Prior experience in this field is not necessary but an interest is essential. The company is currently undergoing major expansion plans and will shortly have two new branches lending employees further scope for promotion and career advancement.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
12 Feb 2024
25 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Coordinate all administrative tasks within the department
- Work closely with managers and supervisors to provide administration support
- Goods receiving
- Create reports, produce spreadsheets and bind documentation
- Drafting and sending out correspondence
- Maintain company in-house database
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- The successful candidate can go onto further training or into employment.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate can go on to further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
SVA Car Lamps & Body Panels
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.