Colin William is recruiting a Hairdressing Apprentice to join their successful team. At Colin William, we know teamwork enables us to serve our customers better and faster. We take the idea of being a team seriously. We embrace diversity and personal development not only because its the right thing to do, also because it's smart business.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Shampoo, condition and treatment of the hair and scalp
- Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Perming hair
- Hair relaxing treatments and techniques
- Hair extension services
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals
- Training on the job
- Functional Skills in English to level 1/Level 2 where appropriate and applicable
- Functional Skills in mathematics to level 1/Level 2 where appropriate and applicable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression onto further apprenticeship study - Advanced and Creative Hair Professional (Level 3)
- Develop a column of clients in a professional hair salon, increasing earnings potential
- Promotion to Senior Stylist/Director Stylist level
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
COLIN WILLIAM LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.