Customer Service and Sales Support Apprentice BREWER SCIENCE LTD
As our Apprentice, you will play an essential part in the success of our operations and the company, by supporting the needs of the team. Specifically, the processing and acknowledgment of customer orders, guaranteeing on-time delivery, and other general business administrative tasks.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Competitive Salary but £18-20k per annum depending on experience.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be instrumental in maintaining quality service and support to our customers and that Brewer Science are their supplier of choice, due to effective processing of orders and quality support. We are looking for candidates who have previous customer service experience and a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintain strong customer relationships at multiple levels that enable customers to come to Brewer Science first as a source for their needs.
- Take ownership of processing orders, liaise with customers re acknowledgments and shipment details
- Coordinate and ensure the allocation of materials to support orders and delivery of the required shipping paperwork for dispatch in a timely manner
- Guarantee an efficient smooth and timely sales support process by utilizing and becoming fully trained on the required systems, working with our carriers.
- Respond to and follow up on processing orders for our partners.
- Respond to and follow up on any partner enquiries appropriately within agreed timeframes
- Responsible for the consignment of monthly and weekly invoices and ensure that the consignment shipments are transferred to the relevant warehouse
- Work closely with one of our largest customers using their in-house system to manage the stock planning and order process.
- Support Sales Support colleagues on any quotation queries, as and when required.
- Support on any credit control tasks, as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In addition to gaining practical experience in the role, you will also attain an NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service which will help start your career and give you an insight into the businesses processes and procedures. Our training is all complete remotely via teams with a development coach who will be available for support 24/7. You receive 20% off the job training during this Apprenticeship which is included in your weekly working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Transition into a full-time position
- Career Growth & Development opportunities
- Training & Development
- Possible travel to Head Office in America
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Level 2 Customer Service (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DERBY BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)