To assist the FuelBox team with administrative tasks including order processing, taking in-bound calls, making out-bound calls to clients and third-party organizations, reporting and ad-hoc admin duties. You will be responsible for all administrative tasks relating all customers within the FuelBox Team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
25 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provision of high-quality customer service to all New Era/FuelBox customers
- Processing inbound orders from client from both calls and emails
- Process third party orders – aim to maximize margin by obtaining a competitive price
- Book in courier collections on both Freightroute and APC
- Ensure up-to-date site contacts and details are entered on every order
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Liaising with our couriers to ensure smooth delivery of client orders
- Working closely with the FuelBox Account managers, helping with order tracking, reporting and use of Microsoft Excel
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship there may be opportunity for further education or a permanent role within the business.
- Undertake a Business Admin Level 3 qualification
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally
- Believes in and exhibits good customer care
- Written and oral communication skills
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail as well as drive, determination, and ownership of role
In return we offer
- A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and
Christmas social events
- Private health insurance after 1 year’s employment
- Death in service benefit after 1 year’s employment
- Discounted corporate gym membership.
- Recommend a friend policy (£250 if friend passes probation)
- Christmas / Summer party.
- Christmas hamper for all staff.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progress into the Fuelbox team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)