L3 ICT Support Technician Apprentice - Netteam tX - Newbury RG14 5SJ - £12-£16k NETTEAM TX LIMITED
Are you an IT Enthusiast wanting to kick start your career with a tech company? This role will involve answering calls from customers with a technical query, asking appropriate questions to gather information about their issues, recording this detail onto the CRM platform, and allocating this ticket to a member of the technical team to action.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
£12,000 - £16,000 annually. To be discussed at interview
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Analysing the tickets and queries then creating and running reports
- Maintaining a database of technical queries
- Creating technical diagrams (training will be provided)
- Providing general administration support to the team as required
- Show excellent customer service skills to include: building rapport and trust, conflict management, influencing and reinforcement techniques.
- You will be provided with full training on the use of all company systems relating to this role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Expected duration: 18 months
Apprenticeship level: Advanced (Level 3)
Programme: Information Communications Technician – Support Technician pathway
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning.
The training covers the following core occupational duties:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning, at the end of which you will have the ability to work as an ICT Support Technician.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)