We are a finance brokerage and have experience taking on apprentices within our admin team. The admin apprentice will be joining our existing admin team to further expand the team. It is a full-time position. We always look to keep our apprentices on board once they have finished their training.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£5 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
25 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Inputting deals onto our internal database
- Using the database to update deals as they progress
- Sending proposals to funders by email or via their online system
- Raising finance documents
- Raising invoices
- Answering the phone
- Destroying old files
- Being in charge of our mailer list and making changes where necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will undertake training on all the tasks listed. We provide training from a novice level so we don't expect previous experience
- We will train you on how to use our internal database as well as using microsoft software such as word and excel
- We will also provide training on customer services including answering the phone
- All training will be provided on the job with no requirement to go into college. You will be allowed time during the working week to complete any college work and for your assessor to come into the office for any reviews
- The qualification you will receive is Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We will always aim to take on any apprentices we have trained in a permanent administrator position. This will be a full time position in the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)