Business Administrator Support Apprentice THE ROWAN ORGANISATION
The Rowan Organisation are seeking an enthusiastic Business Administrator apprentice to join their friendly team. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in business!
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Minute taking
- Data Entry
- Create letters and reports
- Liaise with external companies
- Monitor and collate information relating to new referrals
- Set up new payroll accounts
- Register accounts with HMRC
- Register new customer pension accounts on NEST pensions and update Customer Records system accordingly
- Deal with referrals
- Respond to and allocate emails appropriately
- Ensure recruitment documents are uploaded to the CRM system
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Rowan Organisation are huge supporters and admirers of the apprenticeship scheme and care deeply about staff training and career development!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.