Apprentice Lettings Negotiator JACKSON & CO PROPERTY SALES LTD
An exciting and progressive opportunity with a renowned Estate Agents and Property Lettings Management. You will be ambitious to start your career in the growing sector of Residential Lettings
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- · Phone services which involves answering the phone for viewings, general queries as well as making calls to book viewings and update clients etc.
- Photo copying and other general administration duties
- · Good computer skills, with knowledge of outlook.
- · Booking appointments for viewings, move ins, taking photos. Updating the system with relevant information and applicant details.
- · Dealing with customer enquiries
- · Registering new applicants and updating of the database
- · Liaising with tenants and landlords on a regular basis
- · Marketing Properties
- · Notifying utility suppliers of tenant move in’s/outs.
- · Aiding the other members of staff with various office duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Housing Property Managment Level 3 (Advanced)
Training will be remote from apprentice's working premises with monthly / bimonthly sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a chance for the apprentice to be taken on full time once the duration of the apprenticeship is complete, however this is not guaranteed. Career progression would be to Junior Negotiator, Negotiator, Senior Negotiator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade A-E) Essential
BTEC or equivalent Any (Grade Pass or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CROWN VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)