We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic IT apprentice with the ambition and focus to build a rapid career within our fast growing IT Support Company. Previous experience of IT/technical support in a personal capacity would be extremely beneficial.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
12000-15000 p/a + Travel
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- A serious IT hobbyist with hands on experience of home PC tinkering. Ideally this would be someone how has dabbled in scripting or some level of programming.
- Hands on experience of installing/rebuilding Windows operating systems.
- Based in West London ideally to minimise travel time and cost.
ADSL routers and Firewalls (e.g. installation, configuration and troubleshooting).
- Email configuration, setup and troubleshooting.
- Smart Phone knowledge (e.g. mailbox connections and synchronisation issues).
Dynamic and quick thinking individual with a passion for technology.
English as first language - required for telephone helpdesk calls.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- ICT (Information Communications Technician) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills
- Your training will include gaining a Level 3 IT qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4/C and above) Essential
About the employer
JUST IT TRAINING LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.