Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Support Analyst with Spectrum, an IT and print services company based in Hull.
Closing date: 07 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communicating with clients through different methods; either face to face, over the telephone, emails, ticketing system and recording all actions.
- Resolving issues or escalating them to other team members and/or supplier to work together on issue.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs, rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Identify when a solution needs to be charged and escalate accordingly, complete required documentation where necessary.
- Following correct procedures to ensure call completion and solution changes are documented suitably.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the industry (new products, software and updates) and understand the Companies Portfolio of Services.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*- C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.