Marketing and Event Assistant Apprentice PFP WEALTH LIMITED
VQ Solutions are looking for a personable, creative individual to join the Marketing team at PFP Wealth. Your role will be to support the Head of Marketing implement the overall marketing strategy through a variety of tasks such as creating marketing material for various uses and assisting with the end-to-end process of marketing campaigns
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the Head of Marketing with the development and maintenance of PFP Wealth marketing plans through establishing requirements and priorities with key PFP Wealth stakeholders
- Creating Social Media content for multiple platforms through applications such as Canva and Photoshop Elements
- Assisting the Head of Marketing in coordinating and project managing the PFP wealth events and marketing calendar, such as social media posts and accounts, events and campaigns, liaising with the team as appropriate
- Ensure the website and other PFP Wealth collateral are up to date and fit for purpose
- Review the progress of campaigns against plans, outlining findings to stakeholders
- Work with Advisors to cleanse and maintain client and non-client data, ensure mailing lists are up to date and preferences are accurately aligned to contacts
- Work with the Financial Promotions team to ensure all marketing material is approved
- Assist with the organising, running and evaluation of events
- You will also undertake general administrative duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards an Advanced level Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions. You'll have a dedicated VQ Mentor and will also be supported internally by your manager.
During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend online workshop sessions and have regular reviews. All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The majority of our apprentices are offered full-time roles upon the successful completion of their apprenticeship. There is opportunity to develop and progress your career within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Creative based/Essay Subject (Grade C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
PFP WEALTH LIMITED
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.