Undertaking all aspects of general cleaning whilst learning the admin side of running a business. Learning how to secure sales, win contracts and other jobs. Opportunity to display good communication skills, attention to detail and productivity on a time limit.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
12 Oct 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Complete daily cleaning tasks at client property including dusting, vacuuming, mopping and toilet facilities.
- Learn and use materials in accordance to health and safety requirements.
- Complete tailored invoices for each client upon completion.
- Stock check, budget and maintain receipts.
- Notify management of any problems.
- Familiarise yourself with the weekly rota and understand how to make efficient changes.
- Be punctual and present a friendly and professional manner.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be delivered at either East Surrey College or John Ruskin College one day a week.
- Candidates will be enroled on the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After the apprenticeship is completed you will be able to continue your role and help build your own domestic run.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
IVY CLEAN LTD
EAST SURREY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.