Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 MARTIN GRAY FOOTBALL ACADEMY LTD
We are recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice that wants to be involved within the sport/education industry & further develop themselves. The successful candidate will work within a successful sporting academy offering PPA within primary schools & support development of the rapidly expanding alternative provision sector of the company.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include daily administrative tasks including:
- Managing enquiries regarding sessions/holiday camps which come in via: telephone, email and social media sites
- Taking bookings for sessions
- Writing literature such as: letters and emails in line with company templates
- Inputting data using Microsoft Excel and creating data systems to implement within the company
- Working alongside external parties to log daily attendance of students to host schools
- Supporting in the logging and collation of company information
- General day to day administrative support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English (if required)
Training will take place periodically at Learning & Skills training centre (DL1 5AJ). Here you will learn the theory elements of the course, gaining the knowledge to complete the qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Learner could progress to:
- Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
- Full time employment upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4+ (C+)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)