Apprentice Front Office/Administrator Maple Grove Primary School
This is a fantastic opportunity to work front of house in a primary school. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and Customer Service Apprentice to work in our busy front office reception. We are able to offer the candidate of range of support from our highly skilled admin team.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role requirements will include:
· Provide excellent customer service to our parents/carers, pupils, staff and visitors
· Finance admin tasks (stock checking and ordering)
· General clerical and administration duties
· Manage and chase payments for school meals, trips, clubs etc.
· Dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries
· Provide first aid provision, log accidents on the online system
· Supporting teachers and members of the SLT
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
You will complete remote workshops via Zoom and one to one teaching and learning with your Mentor.
You will also complete Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
20% off the job training will be allocated.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunity to progress and grow within the role for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.