Civica UK Ltd have a great opportunity for a Financial Assessment Apprentice to join them, you will be undertaking administrative office based tasks, supporting the Financial Assessments Team in Hull. The Apprentice will be supported and mentored at all times by colleagues on the Financial Assessments Team.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties include;
- To attain a good working knowledge of relevant legislation and IT applications to enable the efficient carrying out of the duties attached to the post.
- Supporting Financial Assessment Officers via the undertaking of routine administrative duties such as photocopying, referencing, and the answering of basic enquiries from customers and stakeholders.
- Dealing with basic input and weekly/monthly reports.
- To keep and maintain appropriate records and statistics. Providing support for remote homeworkers such as printing of documents;
- Contacting customers via telephone, letter, email; to gain evidence(s) required for a financial assessment.
- Making appointments for Assessment Officers to conduct reviews over a phone.
- To liaise with and provide advice and guidance to Council departments, and external agencies on basic matters relating to financial assessments.
- Contacting customers via telephone and letter to aid in the recovery of outstanding contributions for Adult Social Care contributions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be undertaking the following:
- Advanced Business Administration Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths, English & IT (if required)
- Regular training and development to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if a position is available. The Revenues and Benefits Service in Hull employs circa 140 people delivering a variety of different services. As well as Adult Social Care Financial Assessments, other services include the payment of certain Benefits, and collection of Council Tax and Business Rates.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Employer Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.