Finance Administrator to work for a fast growing group of children’s nurseries. Opportunity to work within a fantastic team. Learn the processes behind invoicing, payments, debt collection. Data entry as migrating from one software provider to another. General office administrative duties for the whole office
Closing date: 24 Aug 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Aug 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support Nursery Managers in all areas of Finance Administration and to provide a high level of customer service to parents.
- This is a front facing role dealing with not only internal stakeholders but more importantly our customers, in a professional manner.
- The individual will be responsible for the end to end process as regards to the income of the business; tracking starters, booking pattern changes right through to applying payments and providing after care and support to our customers
- General office admin to support the office as a whole
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Admin Level 3
- One day at DCG and four days at ICP Nurseries
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Finance Administrator
- Sales/purchase ledger
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.