Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship ROSE AND CARAMEL LIMITED
Rose and Caramel have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer apprentice to join our highly successful award-winning team. The apprentice will assist on various marketing initiatives to drive traffic & grow our sales platform and Digital/Social Media presence
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
• Assisting the social media manager with the content & posting.
• Ensure content is of high quality, current and in keeping with our brand identity.
• Help grow the social followers across all of our platforms
• Be current across trends
• Conducting regular competitor research
• Organising Competitions
• Organising & Working with influencers
• Driving Traffic To Our Website And Increasing Sales Through Multiple Advertising Platforms,
Email Marketing & Social Media
• Creating, Editing And Publishing Website Content, Keeping The Website Updated With New
Relevant Images & Products
• Sales Analysis, Breaking Down Data & Sales Patterns To Help Formulate A Monthly Sales Plan
• Brainstorming, Suggesting Solutions To Website Challenges And Opportunities.
• Bringing New And Innovative Ideas To All Aspects, Helping Us Expand And Grow As A Business
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Responding to enquiries on-line, face to face, and over the phone
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will gain Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification on successful completion.
Training will be carried out at the workplace (Rose & Caramel salon address) via tutor led monthly sessions. Some training will also be delivered via online sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment is likely to be offered on completion of the apprenticeship. Further training opportunities may also be available after this period.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
1ST2 ACHIEVE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.